Located in the 43 acre property of MonteMar, Villa Lechuza has 77 square meters (829 square feet) of interior space and has a 19 square meter (204 square feet) outside deck. It has two spacious teak floor bedrooms with sliding windows for a great view of the island and the Galapagos Tortoises. Each bedroom has a queen bed and a bathroom with bathtub. The social area has an open kitchen, living room and dining room in the house with an alternative al fresco dining area on the outside deck. Villa Lechuza has a laundry area available for its guests. Villa Lechuza can host up to four guests.
Immerse yourself in a new concept of luxury: silence, wildlife and comfort in the middle of Giant Tortoise Territory in the Galapagos Islands.
Villa Lechuza USD 700 per night, capacity 1-4 pax. Price includes:
- Accommodation per night per villa for up to eight guests,
- Breakfast with complete buffet prepared by our executive chef in an open kitchen,
- Housekeeping services,
- Cold/hot beverage station all day with snacks,
- VIP amenities (bathrobe, slippers, reusable water bottle, organic toilettes, beach bag and towel),
- Rubber boots, umbrellas, rain jackets, flashlights available for our clients in order to facilitate exploration in every climate condition.
-Transportation to town.
- The Coffee Walk Tour (tour to MonteMar organic and biodynamic coffee plantation, professional coffee tasting and MonteMar coffee bag)
- The Tortoise Path Tour (tour to see giant tortoises in the property, learn about their behavior and scientific project executed in the farm in a joint venture with the Galapagos Tortoise Project of Steve Blake).
- The Eco Path Tour (tour to understand the best practices of sustainable building and livelyhood applied in MonteMar)
- Yoga Class in the morning in MonteMar´s Yoga Studio.